First Annual Anilao Digital Underwater Shootout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

solanabezo:
Lets just do it on the 20th then. No problem. I will just help in the organizing.
I was just sarcastically giving you a hard time! ha ha.. :D

Whew! Ok, what date is good? After this, we can have a shootout with the Planet Dive Club. The best of PPD and their best too. I know Ocellaris Resort has a photo club too. Does anyone know of any other underwater photo groups?

solanabezo:
Whew! Ok, what date is good? After this, we can have a shootout with the Planet Dive Club. The best of PPD and their best too. I know Ocellaris Resort has a photo club too. Does anyone know of any other underwater photo groups?
Ohhhhh, this is getting serious :D

Anyone who uses my special polarized filtering technique must give me credit...

Z...

clgsamson:
I don't know bro..I always go diving to relax.
Same here. How many photogs we gonna have in Dec? We should have our own little contest. Categories to include: Overall best, best critter shot, ugliest pic, worst of show, and diver in most need of a Mike V class. Mind you just for fun and something to show around during the nights we're not diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom