Firefox giving me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also encounter that problem too before in other web site I visit, isn't that someone hacked this site too?

No...

Sorry. I thought my 403 error was the same as his 403 error both in Firefox.

Can I answer your questions here? If so, yes, it was happening yesterday in IE. If not, feel free to delete my response.

Server timeout is not error 403. That is actually error 504. And that should be fixed. Yes?

I understand they are two different errors. The timeout has not happened since Tuesday. I HAD a 403 error on Tuesday with Firefox as well, and not just on this site, but with others that same day. The timeout error was on IE. But forget it. Things are working for me now. No big deal.

Oddly it's working here this morning. I changed nothing. so not sure what it is.

So I'm still getting this about once a day.

403 Forbidden

Request forbidden by administrative rules.

Not sure why. Oddly I don't get it on any other website.

so far, deleting cookies doesn't help any, but restarting Firefox does.
Not sure why it's only related to Scubaboard though.

I don't think It's anything to do with my browser, but not sure why it would be something with SB either.

I think that 403 means it's communicating with the server and the server denied service to me. I'm not sure what would cause that from SB. especially something that is simple as restarting firefox seems to correct and SB server doesn't have an issue anymore.

just odd....

It could be something with old cache settings. I had some persistent queries cached which I shut off recently because it was messing stuff up.

Not sure.

It might not be YOUR cache. It could be some other cache somewhere in the line, or even some reference to a file that just doesn't exist anymore.

Can you change your primary DNS?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom