Firefox and member gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bjpell

Contributor
Reaction score
Grand Rapids, Michigan / Portland, Oregon / Ft. La
# of dives
100 - 199
Maybe its just my browser, but with firefox the pictures I try to view (such as the 4 that pop up on the home page screen) usually don't work. The entire member photo gallery has a different layout and its huge on my screen, larger then my resolution of 1280x1024, most of the time the pictures wont load. I have been using firefox for about a month now and its prob. in my browser settings, but then again maybe its a firefox issue. If anyone has any ideas could you contact me? PM would work or If you post here I hope I get the thread update emails. If you want I can get a screen shot to show you want I'm talking about if I can get it to upload.

Thanks,

-=ben

Edit: sorry this should have been in the photo section, I just noticed that there was one for support.

I'm not sure the galleries are working at all. I use firefox usually but tried explorer after reading your post and found it to be as big a mess as it was with firefox.

Hey Ben,

we have seemed to have gotten our core site stabilized and are now working on bringing back the gallery. Give us a couple/three weeks to get it up and running. Thanks!

Um, you guys can use the site with Mozilla? I am getting nothing but a shell of the site (main page, forums, etc.) with FireFox's Mozilla - and only now checked the site out with MS Internet Exploder. Using Exploder, shockingly, I just realized it looks like I've been missing a lot lately, as I thought the site had some permanent troubles the last few weeks.

Any help with Mozilla settings would be much appreciated.

I don't know about settings, but I use Firefox exclusively, and have no problems with the site.

Ok, thanks. Must be on my end.

And to think I've been living with a non-working SB site for so long...

Edit:

Not sure how this happened, but ScubaBoard was listed in the "Exceptions" box of FireFox's Tools > Options > Web Features > Load Images. I removed the exception of www.ScubaBoard.com and it works.

I wonder how I managed to screw that up?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom