Fire Department Policies Wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leo311

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Between North Metro Atlanta the the Middle East
Hi guys and gals, Leo here. We're looking to review/revamp all of our county policies regarding the fire department. Everything from showing up at work on time to fireground procedures for the second in engine. If anyone has a policy that works well for them or suggestions on where to look at other agencies could you send it to me at...

ljschrader@cherokeega.com

Thanx, Leo.

I wasn't sure if it was "appropriate" as the FD isn't exactly diving; unless you think of it as smoke diving...
Thanx, Leo.

leo311:
Hi guys and gals, Leo here. We're looking to review/revamp all of our county policies regarding the fire department. Everything from showing up at work on time to fireground procedures for the second in engine. If anyone has a policy that works well for them or suggestions on where to look at other agencies could you send it to me at...

ljschrader@cherokeega.com

Thanx, Leo.

You are much better off checking with the departments that surround yours (You have probably already done this anyway). There are far too many variables within individual departments and geographic locations to give any real useful information on a forum like this. Its best to find a department with roughly the same demographics as yours. I've always found our neighboring departments to be ready and willing to help whenever we've asked.

Back
Top Bottom