Fins with similar buoyancy than RK3 but stiffer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

how else are you supposed to look tacticool staggering up the beach? in seriousness though, the holes are for clipping off your fins which can be useful to free up your hands for a big scooter or extra tanks.

I have the RK3 and the Eddys and have found the Eddys to be stiffer with better propulsion but without being too harsh on the calf and ankle.

off topic but since there were a few pics here - what's with all the new tech fins having huge holes in the blade tips? Do people really care about hanging them that way? Seems like it would be terrible for hydrodynamics. Are the companies all copying each other on visual features with no real basis in physics?
Hade the same thought I don't see a reason to use them only mby if it's my fins for wetsuit and that just lay the hole winter then MBY just mby I would use it

how else are you supposed to look tacticool staggering up the beach? in seriousness though, the holes are for clipping off your fins which can be useful to free up your hands for a big scooter or extra tanks.
I just have a big quick carabin I just out thru the thumb loops on my springs

Back
Top Bottom