Fins suggestion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Isa.nerwen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello!

I am looking to buy my first pair of fins.
I am now using my dive shops one, the Scuba Go Sport, and I don't particularly like them. Too short, too positive buoyant.
I've tried the PSI Sprinter from a friend, so much difference! I liked them and wanted to buy them buy to my dismay (! sarcasm) I found out that they discontinued the pink ones.
I really really want good fins but I really really want them pink.
Any suggestions on some fins that have a similar performance to the PSI?

Not sure about the performance being similar but you can get the Apeks RK3's in pink. I have some in white, arguably a very good technical fin, good for back finning and helicopter turns, very very slight positively buoyant.

Look similar to AVANTI QUATTRO +
1721304962090.png

Hello!

I am now using my dive shops one, the Scuba Go Sport, and I don't particularly like them. Too short, too positive buoyant.
I've tried the PSI Sprinter from a friend, so much difference! I liked them and wanted to buy them buy to my dismay (! sarcasm) I found out that they discontinued the pink ones.
I have pink ScubaPro Seawing Novas and am very happy with them.

Attachments

• IMG_5763.jpeg
    IMG_5763.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
Hello!

Hard to beat these, the D6 fins are very well known for the comfortability and efficiently in the water. Some might call this a "tec fin" and say its not good for beginners but I think thats hokey pokey, these will not disappoint you.

Back
Top Bottom