Fins for small feet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

babydoll

Registered
Reaction score
I've been wanting to buy some fins that fit for a long time.
I'm currently using a pair of Mares but it keeps on giving me blisters coz the size doesn't fit.

I'm a US size 4 and it's really hard for me to find fins. I wanted to buy junior's fin but it doesn't seem popular in Japan (where I'm living right now). Does anyone have any recommendations for models that make small sizes? And hopefully something where I can get my hands on in Japan?

Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I just put a lady with size 4 feet in small Scubapro Twin Jets. You just may need to buy a boot that has a slightly thicker sole to it. If you buy the S/P Twin Jets go with the black ones. Good luck!

Have you tried fins made by local Japanese manufacturers such as Gull MSC? Much more likely to be readily available in stores in Japan. A typical Japanese small fin size of 23 equates to US size 5, and manufacturers such as Gull routinely supply bootees to fill out the foot pockets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom