Fins for my wife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well,

I had a couple of my lady friends try out the scubapro jets and they love em. Depending on her feet you could get a medium or a large for her. Let her try em out at the store or you can see Kidspot's page on the jet fin sizing.

These are great fins and should she not like em, they loose little value when you resell them.

SangP

You'll find a bunch on ebay, just make sure they are the lightning (newer) version.

CAPNVINNY:
the headline make me want to say "GOOD TRADE" hahahaha

My wife is to precious to trade her for a pair of fins. Now if you are talking about a complete scuba set with B.C., regulator, tanks, dive lights and maby an u/w camera I might be intrested.:lol:

Sdiver2489:
That's a split fin...the tri-ex is a blade fin

I just bought a set of Tusa tri-ex fins and boots for my daughter's up-coming birthday. She wants pink dive gear, and color is more important to her than brand or anything. They do look like really nice fins though.

I called ScubaToys to help me, since I can't take her down to try them on. They got me set up with the boots and fin sizes I needed. Arrived yesterday. At first I was a bit miffed, becuase the boots were not the size I ordered. But I think they took this into consideration because my wife put them on and said they should fit her perfect. So, very happy with ScubaToys, and Tusa. Now if I could just find a shop that carried the Tusa Spledive II, or IV mask in pink. Tusa website says it exists, but I can't find a shop that has it.

FD

ScubaToys carries those masks. They should be able to special order it.

Fin and mask preferences can be pretty subjective. It would be best if she could try out a few and see what suits her best.

Many times, ladies (at least most of them around me) would first choose their fin and mask based on the look (eg. color so they would match their wetsuit).

Choose mask and fins for the LOOK? Good heavens!

I'm 5'4" and 115 lbs, wear a size 7 shoe, and I love my size large Scubapro Jetfins (with spring straps, which are one of the best inventions since sliced bread). I have to say, however, that the first time I put them on, I thought somebody had tied concrete blocks to my feet with evil intent :)

All of my gear matches: black, black, and black! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom