Finished OW dives today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2k6rubi

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I finished my final OW dives this afternoon at Blue Grotto Springs. Water was a nice 72F. I had a blast. Can't believe I waited so long to actually get certified. I am glad that I took the time and did it. Next up for me is most likely Nitrox class (was included when I bought my gear). Until my next excursion underwater, have fun.

Benjamin

Congratulations! Blue Grotto is a neat place.

Be sure to get some sort of orientation when you first hit the ocean. The grotto is nice, the ocean can be less predictable.

Pete

Congratulations on your certification. Happy, safe diving!

Greetings Benjamin, congratulations on your certification and welcome to SB! It is awesome to hear of your interest in continuing training. You live in a great location for some very interesting dive sites.
I challenge you to get involved with your local scene by means of a local dive club or LDS. It is important to find dive buddies and also gain local dive conditions. One of the coolest things I have found is the diving community of which you now have joined. I have met some unbelievably great people and made some life long friends. Diving is far more than a hobby for me it has become a way of life!
I wish you good luck and safe diving, always dive with in your limits and plan the dive / dive the plan!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Hi Benjamin,

Congrats on getting certified. Scuba is definately that sport that many students say exactly what you said, "Why did I wait so long to get certified?". Well the important thing is you did it. I love hearing the enthusiasm of a new diver.

Congrats on your certification! Keep the adventure going with continuing education and your diving adventures will be endless.

Back
Top Bottom