Finished OW cert. this weekend at Windy Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations on your certification. Go diving!

-mitch-:
Got there at around 2:30am Friday morning and did first 2 dives that afternoon. All went well, did all the basic skills and what have you. A couple of people had equalization problems but they all got sorted out. On the second dive we did a little tour and somehow got seperated from our Instructor, but the DM gathered us all together and he eventually found us. That night was pretty fun, BBQ and drinks all around...most fun I've had camping in a long time. Next day we were up at 7 and into town for some Rudy's breakfast tacos :D I love one being so close. Did our navigation dives and a final fun dive with my buddy where we played around on the tube and swam around the row boat. Extremely fun weekend, and its convinced me to sign up for AOW and Master Diver at UTA next semester :D

Where any TSDers at Windy Point? There was waaay too many people there for me to try and find some of you...maybe next time :05:

Hey Mitch, finished my open water cert that same weekend (Oct 22-23) at Windy Point, did my dives on Sat and Sunday. Took my classes through Eastfield College, guess we shared some of the same water....Congrats on your certification... :14:

TGamel:
Hey Mitch, finished my open water cert that same weekend (Oct 22-23) at Windy Point, did my dives on Sat and Sunday. Took my classes through Eastfield College, guess we shared some of the same water....Congrats on your certification... :14:

Very :14: Congrats on yours as well, hope you had fun

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom