Finished DM today Woohoo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations Tim! :D Speaking from the experience of diving with you, I can certainly say that you'll be an awesome DM... and soon to be instructor!
Looks like you're going to beat me at it too! :wink: I think maybe I should also send in my paperwork... for AI.
Oh... and you don't really need that drysuit in Maui anyway ...be a different story if you were here! :)

Way to go Tim! That's SHAKARIFIC Brah! Just think....besides diving, now you can fill all the tanks, rinse the boats, clean the gear and use your own truck for shop stuff! The future will have many great surprises for you! Good luck on your Instructor Class. B&B SCUBA is a great place to do that! I'll see you down there sooner or later.

kidspot:
Thanks all - actually the drysuit sale was/is for an upcoming instructor course ...
Aloha, Tim

Congratulations on making DM, you're all equipped to come instruct here in Maine!

Pete

Sorry to be the last to chime in... but "Congratulations!"

I look forward to meeting up with you when I make it back to Maui in the next few months... I'll have more than just 2 weeks, so I'm certain we can fit something in.

Any tips on someone looking to go into the DM course? How was your "Hell Dive"?

Back
Top Bottom