Fingers crossed on this deal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great last generation MK-10 with large holes and SPEC boot groove. The G250 speaks for itself. The 3rd generation AIR2 may be best one, certainly keep it on as it's essentially the same as the 4th gen but with a metal orifice. The stabilizer Jacket is still sold in a new incarnation with weight integration. The air cell is free to travel around the shoulders. This is a feature that I believe was protected by patent. The design allows for very secure surface floating and is supposed to provide very good stability in all positions because the air bubble is very free to travel around the jacket. Fill and empty the jacket before you dive to exercise the bladder seemed to ensure easier dumping. The plastic bits you are referring to i think are the triangle attachments. On your model year they are crap, few used them, you can attach D-rings to the BC's waist belt. Your model is however a double black and that boasted a thicker inner liner then the other stabilizer models, it was their top of the line. I think the others were called Finseals.

Thank you for the information on the BC.

Back
Top Bottom