Finger Spools - Hi Visibility Yellow Line - 3 Sizes - $16 Each - FREE Shipping!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*Floater*:
Thanks Phil.

Just called and he said he'd ship another one out today, which I wasn't expecting since the other double-ender still works; it's just stiff at one end and sticks at times. But I'm liking the customer service.

It has already shipped! My pleasure!

Phil Ellis

Ordered 4 of them last Wednesday, received them on Saturday. Good quality, excellent service, fast shipping. Left positive feedback...

Thanks!

David

TheDavil:
Ordered 4 of them last Wednesday, received them on Saturday. Good quality, excellent service, fast shipping. Left positive feedback...

Thanks!

David

David, thanks for your good comments. Hope you like your spools!

Phil Ellis

I ordered four of these and am looking forward to getting them. Due to my email problems on the road, my order confirmation was in my spam file. Luckily I checked it over and found it. Mr. Ellis had already responded to my first question quickly and if his is an example of "normal" customer service, to quote Arnold "I'll be back".

Just picked up a 160' one for my SMB. Thanks for the reminder to order large to strip some line off. I probably would have ordered the 100'. Thanks Phil!

divedadepths:
Just picked up a 160' one for my SMB. Thanks for the reminder to order large to strip some line off. I probably would have ordered the 100'. Thanks Phil!

Thanks Divedadepths. There are plenty more where these came from. Order are welcome!

Phil Ellis

Just got my order today, only 4 days (and sunday isnt even a business day!). Great quality reel and i love the new line!!! Thanks again Phil.

Ordered 5 yesterday for gap lines. I get my stuff at cost at the shop I work for and still couldn't beat this deal. Thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom