Finger Spools - Hi Visibility Yellow Line - 3 Sizes - $16 Each - FREE Shipping!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divedadepths:
Just got my order today, only 4 days (and sunday isnt even a business day!). Great quality reel and i love the new line!!! Thanks again Phil.

We think the line is pretty nice. From our internal testing, it appears to have a breaking strength above 200 pounds! That is pretty strong stuff. Thanks again for your buiness.

Phil Ellis

hi there... do I need to get 4 spools, or just $50 worth to get free shipping? I saw both mentioned. Thanks.

AmyJ:
hi there... do I need to get 4 spools, or just $50 worth to get free shipping? I saw both mentioned. Thanks.

The purchase of 4 spools will get you FREE freight. During Christmas, we had a $50 purchase threshold that provided free ground freight. We extend our Christmas freight offers through the end of January. Unfortunately, the end of January was.............yesterday! So, to get free freight on orders placed today, you would need to purchase 4 spools (or an order of $200 or more, which is our year-round free freight threshold. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Ordered on the 28th and received on the 31st. Nice reels for the price. Thanks a lot.

TennInstr:
Ordered on the 28th and received on the 31st. Nice reels for the price. Thanks a lot.

You are welcome. Glad they got there so fast.

Phil Ellis

GREAT spools! Granted, I don't have much experience with spools, but I use alot of plastic things in harsh environments where they recieve alot of stress, and the plastics used here seem very high quality! I'm imprsesed! The high visibility line is so hi-viz it almost blinds me! :) I cannot wait until I can try this out in the water, I'm a satisfied customer!

PhilEllis:
The purchase of 4 spools will get you FREE freight. During Christmas, we had a $50 purchase threshold that provided free ground freight. We extend our Christmas freight offers through the end of January. Unfortunately, the end of January was.............yesterday! So, to get free freight on orders placed today, you would need to purchase 4 spools (or an order of $200 or more, which is our year-round free freight threshold. Thanks.

Phil Ellis
too bad, I would have ordered on the 31st but was waiting for the answer to that question...

By the way, your shopping cart times out and throws everything away. Never understand when a cart on any site does this - bad for business! I had stuff in my cart and left my computer for awhile, and it all disappeared when I came back to it.

Damselfish:
too bad, I would have ordered on the 31st but was waiting for the answer to that question...

By the way, your shopping cart times out and throws everything away. Never understand when a cart on any site does this - bad for business! I had stuff in my cart and left my computer for awhile, and it all disappeared when I came back to it.

Sorry the freight issue didn't work out for you. We do, of course, have the free freight board special for 4 finger spools.

Our shopping cart is not designed to time out at all, as long as you keep the original browser session open. The one exception to this is a security time-out limit of 15 minutes on five of the pages where we collect financial information. If no keystrokes are detected in 15 minutes on these pages, all information will be wiped clean, including the shopping cart contents. We were having some server issues related to front page extensions on a sporadic basis over the past two days, but those issues have been resolved. It is possible that this issue was causing the timeout problem, but I don't really know.

Let me know if there is any other way I can help you. Thank you.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom