Finally.....Roatan as a vacation spot back in the news.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whenever I'm with a woman:gorgeous:I should not be with... I always remember my camera.

Most of them do charge more for this, but hey- it's a Kodak moment.

Whenever I'm with a woman:gorgeous:I should not be with... I always remember my camera.

Most of them do charge more for this, but hey- it's a Kodak moment.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Doc! Don't step down off of that pedestal I've got you on :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

We were on the Honduran main land the Week after this post started. Flew into San Pedro Sula then a bus ride into "Santa Rosa de Capon" We were there with "CAMO" a medical mission group. We were teaching CPR and basic life support to the locals all week with no problems, no body even mentioned the political status. I will say that we saw the National Police about 4 times throughout the week, fully armed. But I can understand that. I've never been to Roatan but I will be there over New Years and am looking forward to what will be an AWESOME experience

My partner flew back to Roatan through San Pedro Sula yesterday afternoon with a 3.5 hour layover. Everything was quiet and peaceful on election day. It really is getting back to normal.

BCress, thanks for your service. If you're in the West End and Foster's West End Pier is open (we expect to re-open after Christmas), I'll buy you a drink.

Haha Your very welcome! I may just have to take you up on that! Check your PM box.

My guess is he was with a woman he should not have been with, forgot his camera and made up a story to cover

DAMMIT! Why can't I have a vacation like that!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom