finally pushing through that Coron trip....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'll be leaving Boracay on the 20th and Coron is on the schedule. The plan was to get off the boat for supplies and "shopping" there. Not sure how to find you but I'll be with those two guys (my friend and my son) in my profile picture. I'm the old fart in the middle. :D I hope to meet you.

okay- i will pm you my mobile number (i heard Smart has a good signal there- so i will bring that one) and perhaps you can give us urs also or text us when u get into the island... Zsolt and I look forward to meeting u! would be more awesome if we can do a few dives together (our trip isn't really a major diving trip- though)...

meet the parents?

whose parents? not mine- theyre in negros. :D

and that part was done and over with already. :inlove:

okay- i will pm you my mobile number (i heard Smart has a good signal there- so i will bring that one) and perhaps you can give us urs also or text us when u get into the island... Zsolt and I look forward to meeting u! would be more awesome if we can do a few dives together (our trip isn't really a major diving trip- though)...

I'm waiting on Boy and Carlos to email me their cell numbers. I'll pm them to you when I get them.

Hey! We'll be diving Batbatan Island around 14 DEC.....will you be in Boracay then?

No, I leave Manila on Nov 3. But we'll be in Anani'i for about a week from the 26 of Oct on. Boy has built a house or two there now....even an air con one !! He's found some new dive sites too with LOTS of fish. The locals have been maintaining a marine preserve there for about 12 years now and it's apparently working well. I couldn't believe the amount of fish off the north tip of Nogas last year.
Can you PM me your cell? Boy gets good reception in Anani'i. Come on down and dive with us. I'm waiting on him to email me his cell and I'll send it to you. This will be my third trip there since knowing you through SB...I hope we can finally meet up. :D

Okay. I'll send it to you.

whose parents? not mine- theyre in negros. :D

and that part was done and over with already. :inlove:

Whew! Geez, I can remember how nervous I was meeting a few of my former GF's parents. Then there was one I decided not to get serious about after meeting her folks!

Guenter at Discovery Divers pioneered the dive industry in Coron. His resort has nice fan cottages and he certainly knows the wrecks inside out. The daily dive rate includes room, dives and meals - so a pretty good deal

Maggie as Rick says above, I dove with Guenter back in around '91 or '92 (yes, I'm dating myself) nice guy and great diver, tell him I said 'hello', he might not remember me, but he will certainly remember the Typhoon we were in and we all had to spend the night in Conception and eat 'canned sardines' (which were not bad).

Have fun:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom