Finally Intro Cave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know after surviving a VERY LONG and VERY COLD weekend of diving Ginnie Springs, I am now Intro to Cave. Brrrrrr!

Anyways, things were pretty flooded and the river was high and the river water was COLD, so the swim to Devil's ear was NOT FUN. But once inside the cave, WOW!!!

I'm hooked. I'll be back in the water as soon as my frost bitten sore fingers heal a little. Plus I now have a season pass to Ginny so, if anyone wants to go dive there just let me now (since now its free for me!!)

Also, I got to meet Onebrightgator and Sunshine22 from New Jersey. Nice to meet you both!

Did I mention it was COLD!!!!!!
I mean really really COLD! :D

Anyways, see ya'll when this little cold front passes
-Mike

Congrats, its the first step to really getting into the caves properly!!

Now go warm up :wink:

Nice to meet you too. One day of that weather was enough for me and I'm certainly paying for it now. We should do some diving after the weather warms up.

OneBrightGator:
Nice to meet you too. One day of that weather was enough for me and I'm certainly paying for it now. We should do some diving after the weather warms up.
So, what temp down to low 70s or what? You guys are breaking my heart

wedivebc:
So, what temp down to low 70s or what? You guys are breaking my heart

Actually it was in the mid 30s when the day started and warmed up to the low 40s.
It was VERY COLD. (Now yes, the water was 70, but once I got out of the water and I was all wet...... Brrrr!!

OneBrightGator:
If it bothers you so much you can just keep your chapped *** up there in Canada and outta OUR caves :D
Naw, I'll just have to bring my neoprene parka

wedivebc:
Naw, I'll just have to bring my neoprene parka

Too Funny !!!
Hey , if you ever need a cave diving buddy , let me know !

Jeano Beano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom