Finally Home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dude, good to have you back!

hope all is well and you get to diving as soon as you can

Welcome home! Moonie was arrested in the Philippines and almost got David and I arrested too. Something to do with barmaids...:D

Diver Dennis:
Welcome home! Moonie was arrested in the Philippines and almost got David and I arrested too. Something to do with barmaids...:D

I wasn't going to say anything but since you said it - Lil they were really, really bad :light:

Welcome home, LIT! I'm so glad you made it home safely, but I'm very sorry to hear about your two friends. :(

Hey!!!!!!!! Guy!!!!!!!!! Welcome home! I so glad you are well.

Welcome home, LIT! Thank you for your service and I am really sorry to hear about your loss.

nice to have you back, lit.

i thought about you quite a bit & hoped you were well. everytime i saw the moonie thread on the 'new' list, you crossed my mind.

I made an Iraq album in my photo gallery. I'll add more later, crunched on time today.
I am glad everyone is doing good.

Man, that poor little gnome will never be the same:)
See what happens when David gets left in charge.

(He's really doing a great job, just don't tell him I said that - our secret) wink, wink

:d :d :d

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom