Finally Good Vis In Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What??? That pic is not in focus!!:D

(glad somebody got to see them!)

diver doh:
I am so close to saying bag it on working 4 hours on friday and heading down that way Thursday nite......

darn,darn, darn, darn, darn,darn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darndarn,darn, darn, darn, darn

da*n it!

Guess I will talk to the boss.......

I wanna see sharkies! I wanna see sharkies!I wanna see sharkies!I wanna see sharkies!I wanna see sharkies!I wanna see sharkies!I wanna see sharkies!I wanna see sharkies!I wanna see sharkies!I wanna see sharkies!

hard to believe I'm 49, isn't it :11ztongue

Jeff

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Er........(checking brain...)

Yes , it IS hard to believe...
Keeps ya young , doesn't it though ????

Jeano

taught my new grandson a bad word when I saw this thread. wish I were there.I think if it doesnt snow tomorrow, will drive to a dive shop and breath the neoprine air and fondle the fins. April cannot get here fast enough.have fun

:rofl:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom