Finally going to do it.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, all I have to say is this rocks. I have had two pool sessions and my instructor is incredible and I can't wait to finish so I can get out in the OW. I can't believe how much fun it is (well yes I can). :)

Did I mention that I passed the test, I PASSED THE TEST. 90%, not as high as I would have liked but I passed the test. Happy dance inserted here!!! Now 4 OW dives and I have my card. God I love this sport. Can anyone tell?:D

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
Honestly I haven't been doing any of it long enough to know. I do know that if I dance and drink and smoke the night before my pool session I have a hard time making 1 minute. Granted most the time I am tired and distracted. If I think about calming things I am fine.

That's the trick, isn't it? Trying to get your heart rate lowered and steady, which in effect causes your body's respiration rate to slow as well. Good technique for getting the max time out of your tanks as well I would imagine. :thinkof:

Caffeine? How much of an effect have you noted? (I may have to switch to decaf, (sigh) :coffee:

:snorkel:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom