Finally dove my Oxycheq setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gonna be in San Diego for the DUI road trip, can't wait to show all the DUI guys the new Oxycheq wing, they are gonna love it.

ScoobieDooo once bubbled...
Question,
so is a SS BP a good choice for a freshwater rig with single AL80's? Diving dry?

Unless you are very negative buoyancy-wise, yes.

JohnF

Had my 20th dive with my 45 lbs. Oxycheq wing, I've been havin' so much fun with this thing. I've been bug huntin'. diving with attached pony bottle on my tank, and the balance has just been great.

This wing is everything I've been waiting for in a BC wing I will use for my entire diving career.

The fact that the air can travel 360 degrees, tough and durable it just gets me everytime.

All I can say is wow!

Jackknife once bubbled...
Had my 20th dive with my 45 lbs. Oxycheq wing, I've been havin' so much fun with this thing. I've been bug huntin'. diving with attached pony bottle on my tank, and the balance has just been great.
Have to agree. Haven't been diving as much as I'd like, and the first 8 dives in the Bahamas weren't a good comparison because I had never dove my Pioneer in the wetsuit, but I just did two bug dives Friday night in the TLS and it is definitely a sweet wing.

It's so great how stable the Oxycheq wing is in surge, I was out measuring a catch and I was just sitting still just the way I wanted too, it really makes a difference with the water passing by you and not dragging you all over the place.

Jackknife once bubbled...
I see that Halcyon's come out with a new single tank wing to try and compete with Oxycheq's. This is too funny, a wing with a separate inner bladder, yet you can't get to it if you puncture it and if you have a puncture how can you empty the air if the outer bladder is preventing the air from escaping?

Sounds like an accident waiting to happen. "Can you say rapid, uncontrolled ascent if the inner bladder leaks or busts open and I can't vent the excess expanding air along with me"?

Hahahhaah, don't worry I'm sure the Halcyon boys are going oooopsey in the R&D room are trying to figure out how to add the zipper to this new wing they put out.

They picked an appropriate name too! Because it will be "Eclipsed" by the Oxycheq Wing. Hahhahahahah! Over a 100 wings in circulation in less than 2 months, what does that tell you.

Hey is this new Halcyon wing considered "DIR"? I'm sure they are thinking up a new marketing scheme too.

The plot is about to thicken, stay tuned!

Did I call that one on the money boys or what? Hhahahahhaha

Jackknife
Not to be a Sh#th@$d or anything. I love my oxycheq wing and think that it is a great product. However, isn't it kind of sad when you start replying to your own posts. I know you started this thread and sadly I must confess that I have read every post on it. Maybe it is time that you let some other people respond instead of you . I get it already that you love your wing. Thanks for the input. Put a fork in it. It is done.:)

jb2thdoc once bubbled...
Jackknife
Not to be a Sh#th@$d or anything. I love my oxycheq wing and think that it is a great product. However, isn't it kind of sad when you start replying to your own posts. I know you started this thread and sadly I must confess that I have read every post on it. Maybe it is time that you let some other people respond instead of you . I get it already that you love your wing. Thanks for the input. Put a fork in it. It is done.:)

Another satisfied Oxycheq user, I love it!

At Village Divers on E 4th. The stuff looks really well made and is cheaper than DiveRite and Halcyon (which they also have). For instance, the 5' DSMB is $65.00. Seems like the best shop around.
Nice to be able to see the actual stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom