Finally a decent reg bag that is actually worth it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaveDiverJD

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
It's about time. Check this out. A tactical company is making a reg bag for travel that makes sense. I hate that reg bags waste a carry-on and I don't like just shoving them in my backpack. These guys are making a reg bag that has a separate laptop/ipad compartment, and also has the military MOLLE system on the front so you can attach pouches for other stuff. Now you can carry your regs, laptop, phone, chargers, wallet, passport etc in one bag. that will let me bring my clothes for the trip as a carry on and leave me with only checking dive gear. Saves the extra bag fee too. It's a kickstarter but I have other gear from this co also. They're over half-way and I'm in. Let's get it done. I want this bag. LOL. Best SCUBA Reg Bag Ever

Best SCUBA Reg Bag Ever
Click here to see it, or the link above.

Last edited:
haha. fixed. sorry.

Not sure why the laptop bag is part of the reg bag. Why not use the same loop connector for it?

kind of like it, but without any internal attachment points, the equipment moves too much, and settles to the bottom when the bag is vertical. Don't know why designers haven't figured that out yet...

Ya I don't see how this is the best reg bag ever, Reg manufacturers sell reg bags with said clips and attachments to keep the regs from moving and protecting them from damage. Where are you going to keep your laptop once you reach your destination? You're not going to take it on the boat with you and I wouldn't trust expensive equipment like my dive computer relying on velcros. Just my two cent and my point of view, it still looks like a decent product if it floats your boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom