FINAL Christmas Party Sched

Will you be going to the PPD Christmas Party on December 13 at Jack's Loft, Wilson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axua:
Im sorry I wouldn't be able to make it to the christmas gathering. I have a board meeting on Dec. 14 and have to prepare for that.

we will help you.

SINO ba nag set ng 13th?, kita nyo. yun sana 3rd option ko eh.

3. Set on Axuas Availability

:D

paolov:
we will help you.

SINO ba nag set ng 13th?, kita nyo. yun sana 3rd option ko eh.

3. Set on Axuas Availability

:D
bahala na kayo....txt nyo na lang. Hirap na nga magbasa dito magiisip pa ulit? Hoy Pao, bakit ang dami mong pnost ngayong araw natoh? nasan ung kape namin ni Jon?

clgsamson:
bahala na kayo....txt nyo na lang. Hirap na nga magbasa dito magiisip pa ulit? Hoy Pao, bakit ang dami mong pnost ngayong araw natoh? nasan ung kape namin ni Jon?

BWAHAHAHHAHA MY SCHEDULE TOMORROW IS COMPLETELY MESSED UP, NAG BAGO NANAMAN NGAYON !!!!

JAI: Come on man, just drop by for a bottle and some peanuts/cheese sticks. The party will start early naman.

PURPLE: The playboy vcd is useful unisex, not for boys alone. Women can get useful tips and ideas from them. Nyahahahaha.

EVERYONE: I'll be dropping by Jack's Loft tonight. I'll inquire about food/drinks prices and if we can get any special consideratrions being a group.

moonlighting:
JAI: Come on man, just drop by for a bottle and some peanuts/cheese sticks. The party will start early naman.

PURPLE: The playboy vcd is useful unisex, not for boys alone. Women can get useful tips and ideas from them. Nyahahahaha.

EVERYONE: I'll be dropping by Jack's Loft tonight. I'll inquire about food/drinks prices and if we can get any special consideratrions being a group.
pwede mo nang start yung party natin mamya, antay mo na lang kami sa 17th! ay sa 13th pala!

Don't change the date because of me!! Go on with it as planned I will try to drop by if I can most probably its going to be late. So sorry guys even it is on another date, I cannot promise, December is a really busy month for me.

iris_ice:
i like the idea :D post a new thread on it lolo pao :D

let's do both so no one will go home crying and that way, more gifts pa :)
gift ko naka balot sa dyaryo lang. Lalampas P200 eh pag gift wrap pa.

Ano tawag dun tao na nag gi-gift wrap? d ko alam po, gift wrapper?! Mwahahaha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom