FINAL Christmas Party Sched

Will you be going to the PPD Christmas Party on December 13 at Jack's Loft, Wilson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Ok now that we have settled the venue, time and date of the party, what about our exchange gifts? P200 worth of diving gear or thrash, etc... ok lang ba yun?
meron na ako... dive related... so whatever you decide bahala kayo... dive related nalang... aanhin ko naman ang 200 pesos worth of rubber bands

exchange gift ba or raffle? or both... sa kin raffle nalang... mas fun... may mystery and suspense...

pag exchange gift baka may magsabing "but his is bigger than mine"...

Jag

paolov:
how about a PPD Reeflet cluster ? that would be aPPD DOR event

i like the idea :D post a new thread on it lolo pao :D

shugar:
exchange gift ba or raffle? or both... sa kin raffle nalang... mas fun... may mystery and suspense...

let's do both so no one will go home crying and that way, more gifts pa :)

What about P200 worth of gift to exchange, and raffle is optional? Though I already have some VCD's (Playboy) to raffle off.

nyah! playboy vcd?? :11: ...dapat pala identified yung raffle items if its for female or male...naughty or not... :D

im going to attend + 2 friends, but i'll confirm my guest attendance by next week.

aside from the P200 worth of exchange gift, how much is for our food & drinks?

Im sorry I wouldn't be able to make it to the christmas gathering. I have a board meeting on Dec. 14 and have to prepare for that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom