FINAL Christmas Party Sched

Will you be going to the PPD Christmas Party on December 13 at Jack's Loft, Wilson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moonlighting:
Hey peeps:

I've already made some inquiries sa Jack's. Here goes:

The area inside (2nd level) can hold max 100 people. Same as the verandah (smoking area) side. 200 pax?

Their buffet is like P475++, no drinks, minimum 30 pax.

So we don't reserve anymore, the manager said we can just come in since Tuesday night is not a busy night for them. We just order what we want and have fun! 7pm is a good time to start filling up our own area. OUr noise hopefully would turn off other customers who would want to occupy the area where we are.

They don't have sound system except the pipe-in music, but they would allow us to bring our own like mic, but let's not bring mobile sounds and lights anymore.

They close shop at around 2am.

I'm encoding the price list now, i'll attach it later.
ang tagal....

black sabath, yun sa album na umuulan, medyo greenish yung overall layout nun album. tapos may kampana na tumutunog tunog sa start ng song....

ayaw ng Led Zep..... Ventures meron ka?

paolov:
black sabath, yun sa album na umuulan, medyo greenish yung overall layout nun album. tapos may kampana na tumutunog tunog sa start ng song....

ayaw ng Led Zep..... Ventures meron ka?

Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath - "What is this that stands before me"...gleng gleng...

Bakit naman ayaw mo ng Led Zep?

greatwolf:
Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath - "What is this that stands before me"...gleng gleng...

Bakit naman ayaw mo ng Led Zep?
Ewan ko dyan....Stairway to Heaven ayaw nya? Rock and Roll? Black Dog? Heartbreaker? Whole lotta love?

Sweet Leaf, ayaw mo din? Children of the Grave? Sus, kaya pala maiksi buhok mo! Pigoy ka! kaya pala "Police" cd dadalin mo. Informer din kaya?

clgsamson:
Ewan ko dyan....Stairway to Heaven ayaw nya? Rock and Roll? Black Dog? Heartbreaker? Whole lotta love?

Sweet Leaf, ayaw mo din? Children of the Grave? Sus, kaya pala maiksi buhok mo! Pigoy ka! kaya pala "Police" cd dadalin mo. Informer din kaya?
ayan na! nagusap-usap na ang mga matatanda!

tara guys, lipat tayo dun sa "youth in scuba" na forum...

Jag

shugar:
ayan na! nagusap-usap na ang mga matatanda!

tara guys, lipat tayo dun sa "youth in scuba" na forum...

Jag

Sorry pare, hindi kami matatanda ano...meron lang kaming "taste"...hehehe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom