FINAL Christmas Party Sched

Will you be going to the PPD Christmas Party on December 13 at Jack's Loft, Wilson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
nakanang bukas na pala to!

uhm . . nakakahiya puro dive related ung xchange gift nyo ah. . . ako ano lang . . . uhm. . . bukas na lang. . hehe.

Kala ko problema din yan eh... halos lahat pala ng bagay dive-related.

Kaya ayun, ang nabili ko for sexchange gift ay P200 worth of Choco-Mani (parang chocnut) pang SIT.

might i temp you with this one-of-a-kind ppd tumbler para pumunta sa party mmya? :monkeydan

isa lang yang tumbler na pang-raffle... hindi muna pwede i-expose syado... reserba natin yan sa mga nagpa-plano mag tayo ng business: SB-PPD general merchandise and haberdashery (spell?)...

moonlighting:
Everyone:

Please PM Jag or me kung meron kayo dadalin na pang-raffle. Thanks.
at this point TEXT me instead... i won't be at the computer much longer... pao, jai, spoon, caloy, chip, jon, matt and iris all have my number

don't want to post it here at baka ma-merry xmas ako ng kaaway ko sa ibang thread hahahahahaha

Jag

arg-christmas-tree-blackbg-url.gif

i'll be joining the party. so i am in for the raffles too...

i own tweety.

Back
Top Bottom