FINAL Christmas Party Sched

Will you be going to the PPD Christmas Party on December 13 at Jack's Loft, Wilson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moonlighting:
Hahaha. I don't think she can do it for us, she won't be like a Jolibee Smart Assistant for us tomorrow, we did not make an exclusive reservation naman, besides manager-on-duty sya tom for the whole resto. Anyway, Jag and myself will do it for you guys, don't worry wala naman kaming tsatsaniin sa mga raffle prizes ('though a reg set is a little tempting, hahaha). I've already made some raffle numbers etc.
actually promise ko kay gordon that i WILL give his prize away... of course kung may usapan kami ni moonie :wink: then i can give the prize away to her tapos take another prize na just as juicy...

hmmmmmmmm...

di na siguro tayo ma-au-audit nyan... nagyoyosi sa labas yung auditor may hawak pang beer

Jag

shugar:
actually promise ko kay gordon that i WILL give his prize away... of course kung may usapan kami ni moonie :wink: then i can give the prize away to her tapos take another prize na just as juicy...

hmmmmmmmm...

di na siguro tayo ma-au-audit nyan... nagyoyosi sa labas yung auditor may hawak pang beer

Jag
yung better half ng nagyoyosi sa labas maiiwan sa loob, auditor din sya.

clgsamson:
yung better half ng nagyoyosi sa labas maiiwan sa loob, auditor din sya.
naku... nangangamoy eleksyon na ito: "walang natatalo, yung hindi nanalo dinaya" hahahahahahaha

Jag

Back
Top Bottom