FINAL!!!!! 24 Hr Poll. PPD Sub Forum name.

Which name do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
pssst ... kasama ko sila alex at allan sa weekend. mag advanced open water daw cya ... rush ....

hehehhehe sama ka weekend?

pssst pao..hehehe. jimmy told me na about it. sayang i cant join you guys..im having a procedure done tomorrow morning. so out muna ako sa diving activities for about a month.waaaahhhhhh!

Pinay_Diver:
pssst pao..hehehe. jimmy told me na about it. sayang i cant join you guys..im having a procedure done tomorrow morning. so out muna ako sa diving activities for about a month.waaaahhhhhh!

pssst sa monday mo na pagawa yan daliiiiiiii

Bahay Kubo kahit munti
Ang halaman doon ay sari-sari
Singkamas at talong, sigarilyas at mani
Sitaw, bataw, patani

Nudi, batfish, lionfish, catfish
At tsaka meron pa pampano't talaba
Reef shark, lobster, morays, jellies
Sa paligid-ligid ay puno ng buya!

jonix:
namfrel ka? :D

tied again! grrrrrr
hehehe.... I know the pasaway side might be voting using other people's usernames and contacting members via txt and PM...so I pulled some strings. :D

dlndavid:
Oh sure Jam, vote with the gurls :D
david,

iris uploaded a link to recent photos... she's gorgeous in them but i'm not telling you w/c thread has the link hehehehehehe

Jag

Kim:
Just so everyone realizes.....I am not voting in this poll UNLESS IT ENDS IN A TIE. In that event I will cast the deciding vote! (there's NO WAY we won't get a result this time!!!)
you haven't seen our elections at work hehehehehehe

Jag

Back
Top Bottom