fin fun images.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The New and the Old. ex_foot_beii - Copy.jpg

I used Vented Fins for over 20 years. They were the main reason I decided to make a "Better Fin". Here I am viewing some thing while Astronaut and Aquanaut Scott Carpenter looks on. Wilson Rock, San Miguel Islands, California Channel islands. Captain Glen Miller's diving vessel "Emerald" some time in 1970's. Photo copyright Bev Morgan/Connie Morgan.bev-evans.jpg

SK-1 Snorkel Forcefab_1.jpg fin. The most comfortable fin in the World. Scheduled for production 2015. Tested Five years.

SD-1 Fab Force won a International Design award for the use of Urethane film to create a pair of Swim fins. Force Fin is the World's leader in Fin Designs.fab-fin - Copy.jpg

Making several dozen pairs of the Fab Force for Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ocean Futures dive team, we narrowed it down..2015. Don Santee testing. The Urethane film had a 80% elongation making the fin blade spread out down the down kick.fab-force - Copy.jpgAnd pull in tight during the up kick.

Testing has been ongoing on the Fab Force Fin. New materials never used for fins were tested over and over. Here is Connie Morgan cruisingfab-force-1 - Copy.jpg the reef.

Cool pics Bob as usual. The wife and I did some pool work training with Steve Mussman yesterday. All with our Force Fins of course. We are going diving with him next weekend in Florida too.

Back
Top Bottom