fin fun images.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Drop off... 2003-fiji138.jpg

I am happy and sad. First I am happy since I was able to purchase back a "GIFT" I had given John Wall years ago of the Dive Shop, Fairfax, Virginia. In John rush out the door I think he forgot these OPS which sat around for over 5 years. The new owners would not work with me and put this GIFT up on Ebay. They were worth more than the $250.00, R&D cost around $15,000. I was made to pay which created stress level's I did not need bidding at the last moment. I am sad since "The Dive Shop" was on of Force fin largest accounts, now they carry over seas fins. So much for loyalty. For those who live in the Fairfax, Virginia DSVA31.jpg zip code who want Force Fins I will offer a 15% discount. If you dropped your wallet, I am the kind of person who would only look for the drivers license, and not look any further other to get back that persons wallet. Being fair in life has good Karma.

TN, your a special person and Friend. I would do the same for you. I was really stress over how "The Dive Shop" manager David handled this, since I did want these to fall into another Company hands. This Foil design came after the Foil Force (World's first Split Fin) and we coined the names "Split Fin's" and "Paddle Fin's" at this time. These Foil Blades were one of 10 Blades to be interchanged with the OPS. With the outer Foils turned 180 and the inter-foils flat, you can kick with a Frog Kick with out twisting your foot and leg. You just move your leg out and the twisted Foil does the job very efficiently. I will go take some pictures and return. TN, you can for sure test these special fins on your next trip.2003-fiji117.jpg

Top view with the Foil Blades set at "FROG KICK" .The rotation is fairly easy and quick. I noticed marks I had made to make it easier for John Wall to see the Foil positions. Every piece was signed. And I found a date of at 7-21-2002. DSC_0334.jpg and the bottom view.DSC_0332.jpg

That color pic is awesome. My wife wants a pink pair so bad. So when/if they ever become available again make sure you advertise it here on the forum so I can get her a pair and win some brownie points. :D

Back
Top Bottom