Filling Your Own Tanks - Oxygen Fire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think perhaps the title should be. "Why clowns shouldn't fill their own tanks".

Even with a "qualification" incompetence can have these results.

That is one lucky dude, what is his pick for lottery numbers

I can hear the telephone call to his wife: "Um Honey, remember when we talked about remodeling the house?..."

I remember when that happened and re-reading the post...Has this guy killed himself yet? Would an insurance co insure him for anything after a google search?

Anyone have any updates?

I can hear the telephone call to his wife: "Um Honey, remember when we talked about remodeling the house?..."

LOL, it wasn't his garage

Education can truly be dangerous to some.

I have not seen this in any threads, but thought that I needed to share it.
This did happen about 3 years ago (as stated on the web site), so it is not new news.

22-May-06 Palm Bay, Florida. Why we don't fill our own tanks!

Looks like a disaster in the making that finally happened.
Any comments?:shocked2:

The original thread was posted on Scubaboard by George here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/ac...y-you-shouldnt-fill-your-own-nitrox-tank.html

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Threads merged

Last edited by a moderator:

It is worse than that, he was only renting the garage space so the house wasn't even his. I think he may have lost his deposit. :D

Back
Top Bottom