Fiji - Wananavu - trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You might consider posting your trip report here on SB as others do. Why? My computer's security software recommends not visiting your website because it considers yours' a suspicious site and likely to present malware threats I would like to read your trip report, but I will not override my security software to read a trip report.

Sorry you're having a problem, it's too long with too many pics to post here. I've viewed the site form several different computers that run different varieties of malware software to include Norton and malwarebytes without any problems.

I couldn't get it to work on my iPad, and won't be on my computer until Monday. Can you give a brief summary here? I'm really interested because we'll be there for a week in September, including having our beach wedding there.

Thanks you guy's will love it!!

I have been on the site from a ton of locations including through my companies network with the highest level of security software with no issues.

Thanks you guy's will love it!!

I have been on the site from a ton of locations including through my companies network with the highest level of security software with no issues.

That is great, but here is what my security software had to say about the website:
[h=1]This website has been reported as unsafe[/h][h=2]http://www.belowandabove.com/[/h][h=3]We recommend that you don't continue to this website because it is reported to contain the following threats:[/h][h=4]Suspicious threat:[/h]This is a suspicious site. There is a higher than average probability that you will be exposed to malicious links or payloads.
Although I am sure that I am missing some good information, I am just not willing to take the risk. Sorry

Hi Eric,

Great report, lots of detail and very useful to folks who want to travel to Fiji. Good first hand info. Nice job on the website and photos...! What a place for an anniversary celebration.

Cheers, Greg

Back
Top Bottom