Fiji Trip Report and Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These critters are a bit more affable:

Fijian-toad.jpg

Fijian Toad

reef-heron.jpg

Reef Heron

LOL, they're probably there, under your bed, crawling through your clothes, etc., but I wouldn't worry too much about it. I've heard Oahu is notorious for its spiders.

I can handle roaches (I've been in LE for 21 years total, so I'd better), but spiders are another story.

justleesa:
lol...those are called Roaches, not spiders....lol

You just keep thinking that, what you don't know won't hurt you. The government over there knows all about those spiders but doesn't want everyone to move away. :D

Great trip report, sounds like you had a fantastic time.
Useful info that you can check luggage, thats not so common these days.
Excess bagage charges can really hurt spoiling what would otherwise be a great trip.
Please more pictures the colours are fantastic.

Wonderful trip report! My husband and I are going to Fiji next year for our 15th anniversary. We'll be going on the Nai'a Liveaboard, but we were thinking about staying at Wananavu for a few days prior to the liveaboard departure. Sounds like Wananavu is a great choice. I hope I don't run into any of those spiders. I would have nightmares, for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom