Fiji - How Many Days? Where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

curtissqd

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

This is actually an update to a post I made on Fiji Help (next Post) about suggestions and tips for Fiji (which I found many).

We had booked only 5 days on the way to Australia but I can see by the posts and the fact that you really need more to move around from Kadavu to Traveuni to Beqa and others places like Raki-Raki (others???)

We are now thinking of changing this to longer (i.e. 2 weeks) - so how many days are recommended - and suggestions for this time would be nice, especially getting there, places to stay (cheap but nice and homey), and dive places/operators.

Thanks to all in advance.

Curtis

I'd highly recommend at least 5 days to dive the Bligh Waters from Raki Raki area. (That would probably mean 7 days in Fiji. In many ways this diving is the equal of PNG, Solomons or Komodo. I was less than enamored by Taveuni. Haven't visited other areas of Fiji.

Who has dove the bligh waters recently? Who do you dive with? What are the land based options up there? We did it four years ago with a group that is no longer in business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom