Fiji Air LAX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

browntrout

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Question for those of you who have flown out of LAX on Fiji Air. What is the minimum amount of time you would allow between the arrival of your flight to LAX in terminal 1 and departure on Fiji Air in the International terminal? I booked our flight on Southwest with 2:35 minutes between flights before I was aware of the 3 hour early check-in. I can change for a $100.00 bucks, but we would have to arrive at LAX at 1:00 pm and spend 10 hours in the airport. Our flight into LAX from SLC is nonstop and "should" be on time or a little early. I appreciate any input.

Without extenuating circumstances, such as a mechanical problem on your 1st flight, or weather dealy, you should be fine.

Agree with Mike you will be fine, Fiji Air is one of my favorite airlines. LAX one of my least favorite. (don't do 10 hours there)

Thanks for the input guy's. I ended up switching to the 1:00 arrival, I reserved a rental car and we're going to hook up with some friends from the area for a few hours.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom