Fiji Air Baggage Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure about an extra luggage pass but I do know that the domestic flight baggage limits are less than the international flights.

If you have a domestic flight as well as international on the same booking, show the ticket at the check in for the domestic flight and the extra weight fees should be waived.

I would also factor in extra days around your flights as Fiji Air / Pacific Air / Paciifc Sun to use their regional and domestic aliases do regualrly make changes / cancellations to their schedules as we found out last year.

Anyone know anything about a "sports pass" you can purchase from Fiji Air that will allow extra baggage?

I have been told by some travel agents of the Sports Pass you can purchase when you buy your ticket that allows you an extra bag at a lower cost that the normal extra bag charge. When we flew them last year no one at reservation knew about it so I gave up and paid the regular fee.

Back
Top Bottom