Fiesta Americana - Next Week......Anybody in Coz next week???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi:
...I got an elitiptical trainer at home...and I LOVE it! The one at Chedraui started off at $3000 pesos, then dropped down to $1000 pesos...I couldn't pass up that deal. It's a nice one too, not quite gym quality, but very close to it! :)
Hey Kristy!
It looks like you are getting serious! I will keep a spot warmed up on the chairlift for you next winter! Its far from winter here, though..108 degrees in Denver the other day!!
I will hopefully see you in Coz first!

Cozoholic:
:wave-smil :chicken: :new_smili We'll be there 8/5-8/13 wondering if any other Scubaboarders will be there at the same time???

Hopefully, their dock and the palapa over the restaurant is fixed !!!! *Hopefully* their A/C has been restored !!!YAY...CANT WAIT !!!

dont mind me, im a bit excited :)

:wave-smil :chicken: :new_smili
We will be there for a short trip this time Aug 14-17. But will be returning in November. We are diving with aldora divers and staying at the Villa Aldora. There will be 5 of us diving together. Would be nice to meet a bunch of SB people. Kathy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom