Fiesta Americana - Next Week......Anybody in Coz next week???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cozoholic

Contributor
Reaction score
:wave-smil :chicken: :new_smili We'll be there 8/5-8/13 wondering if any other Scubaboarders will be there at the same time???

Hopefully, their dock and the palapa over the restaurant is fixed !!!! *Hopefully* their A/C has been restored !!!YAY...CANT WAIT !!!

dont mind me, im a bit excited :)

:wave-smil :chicken: :new_smili

Becky,

My wife and I will be on the island from 08-06 til 08-13. Staying at Casa Del Mar and diving with Christi.

Hope to see you on the reefs!

Ron in SoCal

rrunyan:
Becky,

My wife and I will be on the island from 08-06 til 08-13. Staying at Casa Del Mar and diving with Christi.

Hope to see you on the reefs!

Ron in SoCal

Perhaps a bunch of us can have dinner one night !! :)

Cozoholic:
Perhaps a bunch of us can have dinner one night !! :)

Hey Becky,

I doubt the big palapa will be fixed for your arrival, but the electricity and everything else should be fully functional!

Have fun and I hope to meet you and Will this time!

If you guys organize a dinner, let me know and I'll be happy to join you all!

While I'm here...Becky/Will and Ron, thanks for your generosity towards the relief fund...I'm still wading throught the personal thank you e-mails...

PS: Becky! I forgot to tell you this in the midst of all the Emily stuff...I got an elitiptical trainer at home...and I LOVE it! The one at Chedraui started off at $3000 pesos, then dropped down to $1000 pesos...I couldn't pass up that deal. It's a nice one too, not quite gym quality, but very close to it! Anyway, I thought you might get a kick out of that after that discussion about them awhile ago :)

Christi:
Hey Becky,

I doubt the big palapa will be fixed for your arrival, but the electricity and everything else should be fully functional!

Have fun and I hope to meet you and Will this time!

If you guys organize a dinner, let me know and I'll be happy to join you all!

While I'm here...Becky/Will and Ron, thanks for your generosity towards the relief fund...I'm still wading throught the personal thank you e-mails...

PS: Becky! I forgot to tell you this in the midst of all the Emily stuff...I got an elitiptical trainer at home...and I LOVE it! The one at Chedraui started off at $3000 pesos, then dropped down to $1000 pesos...I couldn't pass up that deal. It's a nice one too, not quite gym quality, but very close to it! Anyway, I thought you might get a kick out of that after that discussion about them awhile ago :)

Wow !!! Thats CHEAP ! Ive actually moved on from the elliptical - running I think does more - who knows though ! Treadmills are really BOORRINGGG !! But Im seeing more results from the treadmill. We'll see what we can get together and how many people are coming from SB :)

We'll be there from the 8/2 - 8/7. We'd love to get together with a bunch of ScubaBoarders.

Cozoholic:
:wave-smil :chicken: :new_smili We'll be there 8/5-8/13 wondering if any other Scubaboarders will be there at the same time???

Hopefully, their dock and the palapa over the restaurant is fixed !!!! *Hopefully* their A/C has been restored !!!YAY...CANT WAIT !!!

I'm headed back Friday for two weeks. More work on the house and maybe a little diving. My wife has been down all summer and has a small to do list after the hurrican.. If you would like to come by the house or meet for dinner give me a call in Cozumel (987) 100-7579.

The palapa won't be back for quite a while, I was in Coz during the hurricane staying at the FA. The day after, myself and a bunch of other guests/hotel workers worked our tails off to tear down the structure to the point where it wouldn't collapse further. Those logs are heavy! :wink: One week later and I'm still nursing the cuts and bruises I got that day. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them of me on the top of the building chopping down the palapa with an axe. :crafty:

Mel

Cozoholic:

I'm headed back Friday for two weeks. More work on the house and maybe a little diving. My wife has been down all summer and has a small to do list after the hurricane. If you would like to come by the house or meet for dinner give me a call in Cozumel (987) 100-7579.

melfox26:
The palapa won't be back for quite a while, I was in Coz during the hurricane staying at the FA. The day after, myself and a bunch of other guests/hotel workers worked our tails off to tear down the structure to the point where it wouldn't collapse further. Those logs are heavy! :wink: One week later and I'm still nursing the cuts and bruises I got that day. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them of me on the top of the building chopping down the palapa with an axe. :crafty:

Mel

Would love to see the pics !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom