Ferry Service Closer To Reality?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, yeah... We have a timeshare on Bonaire, and would certainly take a day to travel and perhaps even plan our airport around Curaçao

I like the idea, but ferry services have come and gone with regularity for many years. I would certainly consider using a ferry traveling to Bonaire from the US via Curacao. A ferry would need to be large and fast, similar to those serving Cozumel and Playa Del Carmen in Mexico.

I am highly pessimistic. In the 15 years I have been living and traveling on island, three ferry services have come and gone. Coming back from CUR to BON was always very rough. Fly Divi, pay the extra bag fees (nominal) and get to where you need to be efficiently...

I agree with Phelana. Divi Divi makes getting from/to Bonaire/Curacao easy. Why bounce around on a ferry?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom