Fenzy question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iain you are forgiven. How is it that the 25mm hoses were of such poor design? Thanks Emil.

Those Fenzy have the hose on the left side. All other Fenzy I have seen (including all four of mine) have the hose on the diver's right side… Any idea why those are different?

Thanks for the pictures.

In the old days European rig had the intermediate hose over the left shoulder.

I still have the original 70's manual (promised to send it to someone, but a scubaboard crash deleted the PM). I believe I got mine in 71 -73. Oddly, it only has "Fenzy" on it, no other name and the manual does not have a date on it.

But is is in very good shape and does have a blowup of both the vest and the bottle.

Wish I kneow who I was to send it to.... darn

The manual and as I remember, has the inflator almost in the middle, so I assume mine was from the transition time.

Hi Puffer Fish

PM sent.

Thanks

Luis

So, before sending the Manual to Luis, I have made a copy of it (had to buy a scanner, but hey, at least I have the pictures).

This is a Fenzy from around 1973....
Fenzy06.JPG

Oddly, mine did not have the "M3" on the front, just "Fenzy"

Notice the inflator hose location - very difficult to tell which side, if any, it is on.

Here is the highly coveted "how to breath off you vest" directions:

Fenzy07.JPG

Captain Happy. You are a very special person. Nor do mine. All Rh. It shows straps detatched which I think is for the purposes of the manual. Thank you. Emil Szendy. Scuba diver with lots of old stuff. Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom