February SSASS

Feb. SSASS - In or Out

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NadMat:
Here is a link to the Texas Chili Parlor Menu

Only 8 more days.... :D

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Looks like Ron and Alan going to miss out on some good grub.

And a belated HB to Alan :bday:

Looks like a good selection. If you can't find something ot eat off of this menu, then you just aint livin right.

Mack Diver:
Looks like a good selection. If you can't find something ot eat off of this menu, then you just aint livin right.

Yeah, some tempting treats there :D

My current plan is to order some cheese nachos to start, perhaps with a guac upgrade, and then get the Chili tamales with the blackbean/elginsausage chili....

with an ice tea and a few beers,

Makes me hungry just typing it....

Welcome drdiver to SSASS, great to have another person to show for the fun. Now we are up to 7

Remember to post up your guest count if bringing other non SB guests, or better yet get them their own SB handle and get them to vote themselves :wink:

Till SSASS... :)

Looks like Donna will not be gracing us with her presence this time :(

Well, we will have Lisa's lovely self to offset the rest of the ugly muggs at the table. And maybe Mack will bring his lovely wife Karen.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, talking about diving (especially to hearing more about shaggie and DashRR's adventure in the inflatable) and to sampling some fine chili.

We will also be voting on next meeting place, so think of some places, and for those that can't be there in person to vote, feel free to post up a place to be voted on.

Well another SSASS has come and gone. Thanks to all that showed up-Enrique(Subzero) and his lovely wife Donna, Lisa(ACJ), and Lisa's friend and our newest swamper Hookshot aka Rich. Kinda of a small turn out this month but O the fun we had! Sorry, I was sworn to secrecy or I would tell you guys that missed out all about it. Lets just say; so one day a nun, a rabbi and rock legend walked into a bar.....heh heh heh:wink: .

So anyways, it has been now written that our next SSASS will be held at the Dog and Duck.

Sorry I missed out on the fun, but was helping out a buddy out near salado and time snuck up on me. Dog and Duck is a great choice for next SSASS, will try to make sure I make that one. Glad everyone else had a good time and hope to catch y'all at the next one.

Matt

Sounds like We missed a great time. Anytime you're sworn to secrecy it has to be good. I ended up working at a symphony concert as a side gig. Needless to say, I'd of had more fun at the Chili Parlor. The weather was perfect for that kind of food.

One of my resoltions this year was to try some new places, so the Cat and Fish, er, Dog and Duck fits right in.

:confused: :confused: :confused:
AHHHHHRGGGGGGG!!!!!!
I totally went mind numb and dumb and forgot to go!!!!

I was hanging at the shop with Mack up to about 4:30. Then apprently I was kidnapped by aliens and I don't remeber much of what happened for the next few hours. All I can hope is that the aliens all looked like Jessica Alba.

Stupid, Stupid Stupid!!!!!

:shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

bogrady:
:confused: :confused: :confused:
AHHHHHRGGGGGGG!!!!!!
I totally went mind numb and dumb and forgot to go!!!!

I was hanging at the shop with Mack up to about 4:30. Then apprently I was kidnapped by aliens and I don't remeber much of what happened for the next few hours. All I can hope is that the aliens all looked like Jessica Alba.

Stupid, Stupid Stupid!!!!!

:shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

If you don't remember what they looked like, and your walking kinda funny now-then they probably didn't!:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom