February SSASS

Feb. SSASS - In or Out

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shaggie:
Once again, I've rearranged my schedule for the ever present search for a good time.

You just need to tell them folks at work that you are busy every second saturday evening and to get used to it. And that as soon as it is warmer you will need all day second saturday so that you can get in a dive early in day to work up your appetite.

Shouldn't it be the Second Saturday Austin Area Swamper SCUBA Social for Skin Swimmers and Divers? SSAASSSSD?

Hemlon:
Or maybe SSAASSIEE?

Second Saturday Austin Area Swampers Social Including Everyone Else

How many points would that be in Scrabble? LOL

Man, i've been trying to come to one of these for a couple of months now and you keep having them on days i'm out of Austin! Too bad, maybe in March i can come and meet the swampers. Coincidentally, you are having this one on my birthday too.

theatis:
Man, i've been trying to come to one of these for a couple of months now and you keep having them on days i'm out of Austin! Too bad, maybe in March i can come and meet the swampers. Coincidentally, you are having this one on my birthday too.

Sorry you keep missin' out :(

But we're trying to have one every month on second saturday (we vegged on november and decided to skip december, to much holiday stuff goin' on), so your bound to get to one of them soon. We will drink a beer to your happy b-day at the coming one, even if you're absent. :bday: :cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom