February Roll Call 2020. Yeah!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cicopo...........................1/25 to 2/15............Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos
BRT+.............................2/3 to 2/11..............Airbnb........................Tres Pelicanos
Basscat.........................2/6 to 2/15.............Plaza Cozumel............Blue XTSea
BoundForElse...............2/7 to 12................Isla Mujeres...............Aqua Adventure
.......................... .......... 2/8 to 2/16.............Tulum..........................Cenotes
ReadyToDive................2/8 to 2/12.............Casa Mexicana...........Aldora
loudives.........................2/8 to 2/15.............Sunscape Sabor.........Bottom Time
uncfnp & soloist...........2/11 to 2/19...........Casa Mexicana...........Tres Pelicanos
Illini_Fan.......................2/12 to 2/17............Airbnb.........................Tres Pelicanos
jlcnuke..........................2/15 to 2/22............Casa Mexicana...........Tres Pelicanos?
jujulin............................2/17 to 2/27............El Cid...........................Liquid Blue
judydivescoz.................2/23 to 3/5..............Corpus Christi............Liquid Blue
Mike & Lynda................2/25 to 3/3..............Hotel Cozumel...........Marine World
Jeff & Julie......................2/25 to 3/3..............Hotel Cozumel...........Marine World

February 13-20 Scuba Club with husband and 7 other friends!

cicopo...........................1/25 to 2/15............Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos
BRT+.............................2/3 to 2/11..............Airbnb........................Tres Pelicanos
Basscat.........................2/6 to 2/15.............Plaza Cozumel............Blue XTSea
BoundForElse...............2/7 to 12................Isla Mujeres...............Aqua Adventure
.......................... .......... 2/8 to 2/16.............Tulum..........................Cenotes
ReadyToDive................2/8 to 2/12.............Casa Mexicana...........Aldora
loudives.........................2/8 to 2/15.............Sunscape Sabor.........Bottom Time
uncfnp & soloist...........2/11 to 2/19...........Casa Mexicana...........Tres Pelicanos
Illini_Fan.......................2/12 to 2/17............Airbnb.........................Tres Pelicanos
LittleNat+........................2/13 to 2/20............Scuba Club.................Scuba Club
jlcnuke..........................2/15 to 2/22............Casa Mexicana...........Tres Pelicanos?
jujulin............................2/17 to 2/27............El Cid...........................Liquid Blue
judydivescoz.................2/23 to 3/5..............Corpus Christi............Liquid Blue
Mike & Lynda................2/25 to 3/3..............Hotel Cozumel...........Marine World
Jeff & Julie......................2/25 to 3/3..............Hotel Cozumel...........Marine World

Staying at Iberostar and diving with Dressel (onsite) from Feb 22 - 29 with a buddy. It's my first pure "dive trip" after getting certified last June!

LittleNat+......................2/13 to 2/20............Scuba Club.................Scuba Club
BigDaddyGlad..............2/22 to 2/29............Iberostar.....................Dressel

Staying at Iberostar and diving with Dressel from Feb 15-22. My wife does not dive so she enjoys the resort while I enjoy the reef. This will be our 10th year here.

LittleNat+......................2/13 to 2/20............Scuba Club.................Scuba Club
caleb slater...................2/15 to 2/22............Iberostar.....................Dressel
BigDaddyGlad..............2/22 to 2/29............Iberostar.....................Dressel

Feb 10 -15 Casa Mexicana I am trying to do my checkout dives for SDI Advanced Adventure but not having much luck. I am planing Blue Xt sea. I am by myself for diving, my wife has meetings. I hope to meet some of you there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom