February 12 and February 17 ScubaBoard dinners

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn:
Hey, Christi, where is that restaurant? What is it near that I might know?

On Av. 10 between Salas and Calle 1

For reference, La Choza is on the corner of Av. 10 and Rosada SAlas...so just about 1/2 block north of La Choza on 10th

It's been several different restaurants over the years...I can't remember the name of the last one. Camilo's I think will make a success out of this locale finally. It's a great spot...and they always have people in there :)

Christi:
On Av. 10 between Salas and Calle 1

For reference, La Choza is on the corner of Av. 10 and Rosada SAlas...so just about 1/2 block north of La Choza on 10th

It's been several different restaurants over the years...I can't remember the name of the last one. Camilo's I think will make a success out of this locale finally. It's a great spot...and they always have people in there :)

Thanks; I know exactly where that is. I think that it was a sort of a French Bistro a few years ago.

Hi this is Marsha & Phil. We are back home and trying to catch up on real life but wanted to say again that is was great meeting everyone. Christi, thank you for making our reservation. Sorry we either left before you made it or you just never made it.

Here is our photo of the group, we have starting on the left and going around the U the following people:

Nancy
Lou
Sally
Diane
Dean
Lee
Esther
Jerry
Phil
Marsha
Marianne
Harry

We had a couple that were not on the list that got invited off a fellow dive boat that we were meeting, thank you Lou. Based on the last list I could find, the ones bolded below were present, others not in bold did not show up and the other names above, were wonderful additions :D

Origional Confirmed list:
Harry(Harro10) and Marianne - Caribe Blu, Blue Angel

Ron Brandt - Villablanca/Pelagic Hogtown/Papa Hogs 987-101-3239

Darcy (Bubbly) and Tom - BlueXTSea, Residencias Reef condos

Jerry(love2fishfork) and Esther - Barracuda

Joe(rje634) and Peggy - Park Royal, BXTS

Lou(loudives) and Nancy - Reef Club, Bottom Time Divers

Phil(scuba-x) and Marsha(travel2sunshine) - Puerto Morales

I am working on my dive photos and will see if I can get the best ones arranged and added to the photo section.

Marsha

Attachments

• Scuba Dinner Group.jpg
    Scuba Dinner Group.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 43
Hello Marsha,
Thanks for posting the picture from the dinner on the 12th. It was great meeting you, Phil and all the others. Marianne sends her hello also. I hope that the rest of your trip went well and you enjoyed Puerto Morales.
Good diving and traveling.
Harry (Harro10)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom