February 12 and February 17 ScubaBoard dinners

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rje634:
Welcome aboard, I added you to the list, see you the 17th.
BTW who are you diving with, and where are you staying? (if you don't mind telling)

We are travelling with Dive West out of Dallas. No idea where we are staying or what dive op. We get that info on thurday evening.

vanduker:
He'll be busy scrubbing wet suits and toting gear for bnajdrovosy and I :rofl3:

Mark

Yeah, that weird thing on The Donald's head works well for wet suit scrubbing.

Oh, and stop misspelling my unnecessarily complicated handle, people... it's bnajdrovsky :14: Seriously though, is it possible to change one's userID here on SB? I think I need something more aquacentric.

T -5 days.

Cheers,
Bo

Just a quick note from Cozumel. The diving is, as usual, excellent. There was a ripping current today on Punta Tuniche (sp?) and we were flying.
I met Christi last night and she could not have been nicer or more helpful. She is going to make the reservations at both the Sonera Grill and the new Camilos. With my lack of the Spanish language I probably would have reserved 15 donkeys instead of a table for 15.
See some of you on the 12th.

ZzzKing:
No idea where we are staying or what dive op. We get that info on thurday evening.

That's a scary thought!

Harro10:
Just a quick note from Cozumel. The diving is, as usual, excellent. There was a ripping current today on Punta Tuniche (sp?) and we were flying.
I met Christi last night and she could not have been nicer or more helpful. She is going to make the reservations at both the Sonera Grill and the new Camilos. With my lack of the Spanish language I probably would have reserved 15 donkeys instead of a table for 15.
See some of you on the 12th.

It was great to meet you and Marianne as well! Did you get in touch with Sally?

Someone please remind me on Sunday to make the reservations for Monday night! I have it written down...but it's a busy week and a friendly reminder will be appreciated :)

Here is the list as it stands now:

List of interested ScubaBoarders for a 7PM Feb 12 dinner at The Sonora Grill?: The Sonora Grill Restaurant - Benito Juarez & Ave. 15 - just one block off the main plaza back from the downtown church.

Harry(Harro10) and Marianne - Caribe Blu, Blue Angel

Ron Brandt - Villablanca/Pelagic Hogtown/Papa Hogs 987-101-3239

Darcy (Bubbly) and Tom - BlueXTSea, Residencias Reef condos

Jerry(love2fishfork) and Esther - Barracuda

Joe(rje634) and Peggy - Park Royal, BXTS

Lou(loudives) and Nancy - Reef Club, Bottom Time Divers

Phil(scuba-x) and Marsha(travel2sunshine) - Puerto Morales

Total = 13 people

List of interested ScubaBoarders for a 7PM Feb 17 dinner at Camilos?:
The new Camilos - Av. 10 between 1st and Salas

Jinjer and RJSimp - Cozumel Palace, Scuba with Alison

Jim(Onecabernetnut) + wife,daughter & son - Fiesta Americana, Dive House

Joe(rje634) and Peggy - Park Royal, BXTS

Jerry(love2fishfork) and Esther - Hotel Barracuda

Mark(vanduker) and (Bo)bnajdrovosy + 1 - Coz Palace, Blue XT-Sea

Lou(loudives) and Nancy - Reef Club, Bottom Time Divers

Sharon(IowaDiver) and Jim--Hotel Barracuda

ZzzKing (Craig) and wife (Stef)

Total = 18 people

Well I'm off tomorrow, so I leave the list in Jingers hands.
See you all on the island :D

Christi:
It was great to meet you and Marianne as well! Did you get in touch with Sally?

Someone please remind me on Sunday to make the reservations for Monday night! I have it written down...but it's a busy week and a friendly reminder will be appreciated :)
I'll try to remember to remind you.

you have me down twice for the 12th. Thats ok another couple that will be at the Reef Club may want to join. They are not SBers but they do dive! I'll ask when I see them on the 11th.

Lou

loudives:
you have me down twice for the 12th. Thats ok another couple that will be at the Reef Club may want to join. They are not SBers but they do dive! I'll ask when I see them on the 11th.

Lou
I updated the list.
If they can come great, the more the merrier..

Have a great trip down tomorrow Rje. I will see you at Camilos on the 17th.

I will keep the list up until then. We leave on the 15th, but I will have a laptop with me, so I can keep everything up-to-date.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom