Feb 10 SB dinner meeting - Los Otates. Y'all come!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Loved Los Otates! Rode my bike there from my Air BnB and it was easily one of my 2 favorite places to eat, along with Taquerias El Nero. I'm jealous!
I have El Nero saved on my google maps to try that visit, even tho I've heard they don't offer vegetable dishes and is always busy, as well as being a longer hike from my hotel downtown. Las Palmas is another much like Los Otates in that vicinity, a block south of the market I think on 25th Ave.

But I want to know your real names :)

CajunDiva = Jackie - that would be me
CajuncruDiver = Hank - that would be my hubby
MantaMan = Steve - owner of Tres Pelicanos Dive Center...if he can still make it
I've got 7 more who are not on SB...Linda, Daniel, Rick, Kathleen, Barry, Susan, Bill.
Ha! We can try. I can't remember any names usually, much less the name behind the name, but we'll see. Most call me Don. Big surprise there.

Ok, that's around 10 in Diva/Jackie's group, plus northernone (Cameron), MMM (Marge), DiverN2H2O (Wayne & Malinda), Henry (aka Sloeber) from Salty Endeavors, and me so far = 16 I think. It's a big place that hold many more than that. I do plan to hiking over earlier in the week to let the boss know so s/he can maybe have more working at the time.

I do plan to hiking over earlier in the week to let the boss know so s/he can maybe have more working at the time.

Omar is the son's name, and the one you probably would be best speaking with.

Looking forward to meeting you Henry!

I have El Nero saved on my google maps to try that visit, even tho I've heard they don't offer vegetable dishes and is always busy, as well as being a longer hike from my hotel downtown. Las Palmas is another much like Los Otates in that vicinity, a block south of the market I think on 25th Ave.

Ha! We can try. I can't remember any names usually, much less the name behind the name, but we'll see. Most call me Don. Big surprise there.

Ok, that's around 10 in Diva/Jackie's group, plus northernone (Cameron), MMM (Marge), DiverN2H2O (Wayne & Malinda), Henry (aka Sloeber) from Salty Endeavors, and me so far = 16 I think. It's a big place that hold many more than that. I do plan to hiking over earlier in the week to let the boss know so s/he can maybe have more working at the time.

Sorry I'll miss you guys - I'm heading to the great white north on Saturday the 9th for a short trip

Looking forward to meeting you Henry!

Sounds good, I'll be there, looking forward to meet all the divers. Salty Endeavors has a few full boats on Feb 10 so maybe we'll get a small group joining as well.

It's unlikely I will attend because friends from home are there on a 7 day stay & we will likely be doing things together in the evenings.

It's unlikely I will attend because friends from home are there on a 7 day stay & we will likely be doing things together in the evenings.
Bring 'em. :crafty:

Salty Endeavors has a few full boats on Feb 10 so maybe we'll get a small group joining as well.
A few boats! My you have grown since August. Big difference in seasons, huh? I hate winter flying and busy seasons, but want to see Eagle Rays...!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom