Favorite place to dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So far, Caribbean Panama, as shell collecting is legal and allowed by one or 2 dive ops.

Night shore-diving solo on the Price Albert (placed) Wreck off of Roatan.

It's shallow (25>65fsw) and I usually get 2+ hours BT, very relaxing, especially on a full moon with no lights.

Prince Albert wreck of Roatan pictures by Doc_Adelman - Photobucket

P1010713.jpg
P1010612.jpg
P1010617.jpg

I've been on her maybe 400 times, it never gets old.

Last edited:
I've been a lot of places in my life and time.... Every location has its attractions, but I am ready to give a list, in order of preference, from my experience. I factor in dive conditions, what there is to see, and how big a hassle it is to get there. My preferences, in order: Bonaire, Riveria Maya, but only south of Playa del Carmen, Maui, The Leward Islands (Saba Statia, Nevis , St Kitts); Fiji, Kona, then everywhere else. I offer no justification- because its personal preference, right? You asked, I answered. If I wasn't such a sissy, I would probably add som cold water sights, but....no.
DivemasterDennis

Back
Top Bottom