Favorite Military Sayings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If they can make 'em hover, I'll give 'em the benefit of the doubt . . . :wink:

My roomate's boyfriend is an instructor pilot on helo's. That T shirt is a favorite among the HT-8 and HT-18 wives and girlfriends.

I still use this one constantly at work and all everyone looks at me weird

"Pull your head out of your fourth point of contact."

My fiancee has heard it so much that now she uses it too.

Sitting in a beanfield in the middle of Ft. Campbell around 0200, been there since 1400 the previous afternoon (thats a twelve hour wait until 2am for you civvies). Radio crackles that birds are scrubbed, for the fourth time, until 0600, new op(erations) ord(er) is for the sticks to hold in place on the PZ we'll do the mission in the daylight. Its hovering around 38 F, none of us brought field jackets and few of us even packed an MRE as we were supposed to be leaving the field after this last mission and AAR. The First Sergeant of A 2/187 is on our bird, as the XOs voice on the radio fades back into the silence that had long ago overtaken the excited chatter of an impending mission he says;

"Can you feel the love? Its all around us."

mmm, beer.

Homer Simpson

"You never know when you might be on the receiving end of round one of WW3."

This was my standard response to people who were lax on watch underway and asked me what was the problem as we were "at peace".

bs at the speed of light is still bs

Back
Top Bottom