Favorite Memories of the SB SURGE 2020!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrsDeepSeaExplorer on The Bloody Bay wall.

upload_2020-1-20_20-54-4.jpeg

The waves were too much for me this year: I sat out. The pic up above says it all. I still had lots of fun on the island. Ho can you not have fun with this motley crewe?

The Grand Prize winner of the Scubaboard Little Cayman Surge 2020 is...

MrsDeepSeaExplorer!

upload_2020-1-22_7-27-59.jpeg

Thank you to Bruce & Lynn and Shearwater Research for donating a fantastic Shearwater Teric Dive Computer and Transmitter to the Scubaboard Surge event.

upload_2020-1-22_7-28-44.jpeg

Neither of us ever win anything at drawings, so we were a little stunned at first, but it didn’t take MrsDeepSeaExplorer long to see the Teric is a great computer.

It only took a few minutes to personalize the computer and set it for 32%. She's already downloaded the app to her phone and logged her first dives from the Surge.

What a great eventI THANK YOU Roxanne and Dennis, Pete, Sponsors, and Staff at Little Cayman. With beautiful blue skies and sand between my toes, I was in my Happy Place, even if the winds sometimes kept us at the dock. A special THANK YOU to guru Erin Quigley and Jim Decker from Backscatter for volunteering to provide phenomenal workshops on Lightroom and Photography.

So excited to extend my stay to use my dive vouchers. Had so many photo ops with groupers perched on barrel sponges and enjoying the cleaning station. Saw some of the biggest lobster ever and will always remember my first yellow jawfish with his mouth full of eggs!

It is the camaraderie, new friendships, and our passion and love for the sea that make this event so special.

Carolyn, thanks for reminding me. Mrs Dish and I also want to give a big thank you to Dennis and Roxanne for everything they did to make this Surge happen. Their efforts are non-trivial and truly appreciated. There would be no Surges or Invasions without them. So, thank you Dennis and Roxanne!

Plus, I really enjoy my annual Roxanne hug.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom