Favorite Memories from the SB Invasion 2019 Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For @bethie :

FDOA0fye68kgUITCT6XTQaJeZHOYqLtQykjtmC_LcrvFvQ_Jz7mQHc5D4A8PVXGTdrV7FhJuBFSNE8H3m=w2418-h1750-no.jpg

3PpIiaJPexTE2onEGdTIp4ssoQYPWxkcR7FpTah9yP3eQoU32_AMOWacntd73tQjctqL10EZNLZfciplc=w2308-h1750-no.jpg

Fiji - Truly the trip of my lifetime.....all thanks to Dennis and Roxanne. You two knocked this one out of the park. I'm so glad I was able to spend the two weeks with friends from other Invasions/Surges and meet new ones at this one.
And an added bonus -- gift certificates from Dive Rite in Scuba and Scuba.com. THANK YOU DIVE RITE IN SCUBA. THANK YOU SCUBA.COM. I'll be spending them very soon. And those SHARK DIVES! OVER THE TOP!!

I've been trying to describe to friends and family our trip to Fiji but my words don't do it justice. If only they could get in my head and see the beautiful memories of the lovely Fijian people, the spectacular colors on the reefs, the phenomenal shark dives, and the wonderful ScubaBoard members who made the trip awesome. Old friends were reacquainted and new friends were made. THIS TRIP WAS MAGICAL!

Dennis and Roxanne were always working to make sure we all had fun! They are two remarkable people who give up a lot of personal time to make sure SB trips go according to plan. A BIG thanks to both of them for making this the best dive trip I've ever been on!

Thanks to Scuba Toys, Divers Direct, and Scuba.com for the gift certificates we received. They definitely will go to good use! Who doesn't need more scuba stuff????:scubadiver:

Thanks for the great memories!

All the new friends and catching up with the long time pals! Thank you for a fantastic adventure in paradise.

Attachments

• Beqa Lagoon Shark Dive.png
    Beqa Lagoon Shark Dive.png
    564.4 KB · Views: 210
  • vlcsnap-2019-06-09-16h13m29s637.Vivid_ful.jpg
    vlcsnap-2019-06-09-16h13m29s637.Vivid_ful.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 140
  • 20190607_174444.jpg
    20190607_174444.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 155

Back
Top Bottom